Friday, February 23, 2007

February 24, 2007

Dad was born on 24 February 1923 and passed away on 23 July 2006. Yes today is his birthday and I am dedicating this Blog to honour and remember him. Everytime I think of him I associate of course with my Mum Ainon who passed away over 30 years ago in Singapore on 15 May 1976.

At this age I still missed my Mum and now with the passing of my Dad, it looks like I am now an orphan. I felt lost at times and society expects you to carry on even when the road is rough and tough.

I love my parents and I believe they are peaceful now up in heaven. After such a long time, on 18 Feb 2007 I got a dream of them having dinner together and I shook hand with him. He bid me well and I could only catch a glimpse of my mum. My Dad was slimmer and looks good.

In this world I have to learn to let go and move on. I have young children to take care and do my duty as required by the Almighty. And, may he be more patient with me in his guidance that I have not followed.

No comments: